Synthesizer V Studio 1.10.1 Update
Dreamtonics announces the release of Synthesizer V Studio 1.10.1.
This update addresses and resolves issues identified post the release of version 1.10.0, including bugs not detected during the beta phase.
Version 1.10.1 is an update specifically for the editor. Voice databases do not require updates.
Users can access this update through the License and Updates panel in Synthesizer V Studio.
See below for detailed release notes.
Synthesizer V Studio 1.10.1 (Nov 1, 2023)
- Audio: fixed muted metronome when the playhead goes beyond the project length during MIDI recording.
- Auto-Process: fixed the “Expressiveness” parameter when manually launching “Auto Pitch Tuning…” whose range has shifted since the last stable release.
- Auto-Process: fixed the “Auto Pitch Tuning…” dialog which does not show up on some voice databases.
- Linguistics: fixed the omission of phonemes on Japanese notes with a sole “っ” in the lyrics.
- Plugin: fixed unstable bouncing on Logic Pro.